Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Going to be a Long Day

First up - today is our anniversary :)

 

Only problem is husband is in Mississippi for work for the week.  Will have to put off our celebration till the weekend. 
                                               There will most likely be these involved:

 

Next thing - I have an interview this afternoon that I am excited about!  Hoping all goes smoothly.  I am getting extremely bored with job hunting.

Last thing - Riva has a vet appt. late afternoon.  Lameness check.  She is off - I am thinking left front, but we will see.  Please keep her in your thoughts today that it is nothing too serious.

12 comments:

Lauren @ She Moved To Texas said...

Happy Anniversary and good luck on the interview!

Karen said...

Happy anniversary! Hope Riva is OK ... We've had quite a few random lameness too this spring. Abcesses .. grabbed heals ... hoping Riva's is something simple that heals quickly. oh - and good luck with the interview!

Karley said...

I am sure you will do awesome at the interview!!!

Hoping Riva is ok and that you get good news from the vet.

S. Lauren said...

Congrats on your anniversary and I hope all is good!

Kat said...

I bet the interview will go great. Hope Riva is on the mend quickly!

Hillary said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope that the interview goes well and that the diva is alright.

KMequestrian said...

Fingers crossed that Riva doesn't have anything serious going on!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary... good luck with the interview... and fingers crossed for Riva... hope it's something trivial.

Malin said...

Jingle for Riva, and Kelly, too. Keep me posted!

L.Williams said...

Hope you had a happy anniversary and hope Riva is aok.

Achieve1dream said...

I know I'm late but I hope you had a happy anniversary and I hope the interview went great and I hope Riva is okay!

Boss Mare Eventing said...

Good luck with the job opportunity!